Permanent Full-time Position
Like us, you are passionate about cars. We also share a strong desire to satisfy customers and respond promptly to their questions and needs. You are organized, have strong communication skills, and are tactful and diplomatic, even when the workload is heavy and customers have many requests.
As part of the SPINELLI GROUP, you will be responsible for welcoming customers and visitors, as well as the switchboard. In your duties, you will apply SPINELLI telephone etiquette, for which you will be trained. As the first point of contact with clients, you will show a high level of people skills, courtesy and friendliness. In addition to conveying a professional image, you will be able to adapt your communication depending on the customer.
You are prompt and efficient, and will perform administrative tasks and provide administrative support to service, sales and accounting departments, and will excel in the art of setting priorities.
- Compensation commensurate with your skills.
- A benefits package with a pension plan.
- A pleasant working environment within a stimulating team.
- A secondary school diploma and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Perfect bilingualism (French and English)
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of standard office software (Windows Suite).
- Professional appearance and a high level of courtesy.
- An ability to work under pressure, managing several files at once.
- Knowledge of the automotive sector is an asset.
Does this challenge interest you? Please send your resumé without delay to the Human Resources Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spinelli Group is committed to the principles of pay equity and equal opportunity employment. Please note that only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.