Whether you're buying or renting a Toyota SUV like the RAV4, a minivan like the Sienna or a Hatchback like the Yaris, at your Spinelli Toyota Lachine dealership, near Laval and Châteauguay, you'll enjoy all the benefits of Toyota financing programmes and promotions.
Leasing or buying, each one of these options has advantages and disadvantages. The decision depends solely on your budget objectives and your needs.
Here are the main advantages of buying a Toyota
- once all your monthly payments have been duly made, the vehicle belongs to you;
- you can travel the mileage you want without penalty;
- insurance is cheaper than for renting a motorcar, whether it's a Corolla or a luxury Sequoia.
The purchase of an automobile also has its disadvantages:
- unfortunately, your motorcar loses 30% to 40% of its value as soon as you leave the dealership;
- it continues to depreciate by about 10% per year;
- you will have to make higher monthly payments than if you rent.
Let's now take a look at the advantages of leasing:
- the monthly payments are less important than if you buy the vehicle;
- leasing or renting allows you to sign a short-term contract and easily change your automobile. For instance, in the winter you can take the steering wheel of an urban SUV like the C-HR and in the summer, you could be driving a sports car like the Toyota 86.
Renting also has its disadvantages:
- at the end of the rental period, the vehicle does not belong to you;
- insurance costs are more expensive;
- interest rates are higher than if you buy;
- you pay additional fees if you exceed the mileage allowed in your rental agreement.
Before deciding whether to rent or buy, just take the time to think it over! Whether it's a Tacoma, a Tundra or a Highlander at your Toyota dealership located in Lachine, we are located at the crossroads of Montreal, Laval and the South Shore.
At Spinelli Toyota Lachine, it is the satisfaction of our customers that matters most to us!