Permanent, full-time position
Like us, you are passionate about cars. With a natural gift for human relations and selling, you like to meet people and show a concern to offer them products that meet their needs. You have a good knowledge of the insurance and credit market, and a definite talent for sales.
As part of the SPINELLI group, you will be responsible for selling financial - insurance products, financing plans, extended warranties. You will explain the details of these products and the benefits they offer to customers, and negotiatecustomers' financing applications, as needed. For new vehicle purchasers, you will also perform audit operations on vehicles purchased or taken on trade-in and the transactions required for transfer of registration.You will handle collection of down payments, financing and insurance costs andprepare the corresponding receipts. Lastly, you will maintaingood relations with financing institutions, including banks, automobile manufacturers and credit companies.
In addition to your customer service duties, you will work with the dealership management to set sales department objectives, prepare reports on financing penetration, sales and profits, as well as month-end commission sheets. Lastly, you will provide training to the sales staff on the benefits of the various financing methods and financial products you offer.
- Compensation commensurate with your skills.
- Among the most generous bonuses in the industry.
- A benefits package with a pension plan.
- A vehicle or an allowance for your own car.
- Specific training for your position.
- A secondary schooldiploma.
- Knowledge of financial products, insurance and credit, ideally in the automotive world, is an asset.
- A valid driving license.
- An innate talent for sales and customer service.
- Great versatility and ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable appearance.
- Availability for various shifts, including Saturdays.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bilingualism, French-English.
Does this challenge interest you? Please send your résumé without delay tothe HR department at email@example.com.
The Spinelli Group is committed to the principles of pay equity and equal opportunityemployment. Please note that only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.